Tax benefit exists for medical expenses of disabled person

Queries at

My daughter is autistic. We are NRIs and plan to move back to India next year. Are there any tax deductions I can claim for her treatment and care once I move back? —Surbhi Parekh Under Section 80DD of the Income-tax Act, 1961, an individual...

Read latest Mint Asia online.

Online newspapers at PressDisplay.